Thread: DaytonaGun AK104 $275

Default DaytonaGun AK104 $275

Been extremely busy these past few months but finally have the time to put this up before I move.

Aired it up last night and it cycles fine, I don't own any AK mags but last time I shot it, it fired fine and no BB chopping was occurring. As the title states its Gen 1+ by this I mean it was Gen 1 but tnkrizzo did some modes to bring it closer to the current Gen 3 models. Tnkrizzo installed a new Prommy 6.03 barrel and bucking. He loctited everything, welded the bolt carrier and half-moon as well as fabricated a spacer for the recoil spring to enhance the recoil.

Cosmetically it has a scratched outer barrel as you can see in the pictures as well as holes drilling into the hand-guards that I used to accommodate rails. The front sight post has a .22 casing and a spring that I installed to hold the front sight nub properly after the holder got lost. As well as a .45 casing installed as a charging handle that I just recently covered with heat-shrink.

It shoots around 315FPS at 105PSI with a recommended max of 120PSI on Gen 1 units.

Modifications are:

.22 Rifle casing on front sight post to hold it all in place properly
    .45 casing as charging handle, old charging handle screw post broke off and this was a lower profile fix I did at the time.
    Prommy 6.03 Tightbore.
    tnkrizzo mods (see first paragraph)

Asking $275 + 3%PPFees + Shipping
    Reaction from Ref at local CQB field after watching me shoot 5 people with my DaytonaGun AK.
    "Is that really nessacary?"
    "What?" (in worried voiced)
    "The ass-kicking."

Great deal on this gun folks. If you look inside that 45 cal casing, I assume you will find some Rizzo blood in there. That damn casing ripped my hand open and I had to butterfly it shut. Nice touch on the heat shrink there.

Pm sent

I will be amazed if this isnt sold yet.
    Machinist out of Massachusetts, hit me up for your needs, LRB mods etc...
    "Good work isn't cheap & cheap work isn't good"

SPF brian (char monster)
    Reaction from Ref at local CQB field after watching me shoot 5 people with my DaytonaGun AK.
    "Is that really nessacary?"
    "What?" (in worried voiced)
    "The ass-kicking."

Not sure what char monster is...
    .but sold to me!
    Thanks man

Brian
    Machinist out of Massachusetts, hit me up for your needs, LRB mods etc...
    "Good work isn't cheap & cheap work isn't good"